MOVIE INDEX 101
Movie Index 101 is more the concept than the number. There are more than One Hundred One movie titles all quickly accessible via text link. Loads of them. So it's more like 180-something of the greatest flicks showcased and immediately streamed to the devices. The bonus is that many of these are not "singles." Instead, they are part of the movie collection specific to them.
Among these is the Tyler Perry "Madea" and related 9-Movie Collection. But the Star Trek motion pictures tops that amounting to "10." But there may be a selection on this page that beats even that denomination. Together, by reasonable estimate, there are 365 movies represented right here and now. [See " 'Movie Index 101 Made Simple' " at the bottom of this page.
Text Links Ahead Were Added and Tested As "Live"
Please Use R.A.E.'s Green "Feedback" Link In The Event A Link Is Discovered Faulty. Mention Which One Or Any Others.
All these cinematic wonders, among which are The Sixth Sense, Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and many others are Pre Year 2020.
Alhough there are a few apparently beyond millennials such as Clark Gable's 'Gone with the Wind,' the overwhelming majority are surprisingly well remembered from the 1980's through to later times as far ahead as 2019.
MOVIE INDEX IO1 MADE SIMPLE
This portion can be a brain teaser for some who may not be so inclined for critical thinking when we're searching for great movies. By no means does R.A.E. expect all visitors to participate. But this is just in case we're of the sort whose got the leisure to do so. Some do. Frankly, this page is set up for patrons who have a lot of time on our hands to "dig around." The analytical-type. Maybe there are more? But there are definitely not less. Why not make this a personal challenge - for when there's more time? Aye? Basic math.
1. This page is comprised of approximately 131 currently visible text links indexing live movie streams.
2. But there are 54 of these which are part of sets. In otherwords, they're actually live links to two or more other directly related sets of movies. These others aren't visible on this page.
3. But when we consider the cumulative number of those other links we don't see, alone, they number an estimated 265 additional links. This is only taking into consideration the 54 "host links," i.e. only those 54 links visible on this page directly related. So, not counting the 54 "host links," the number (265) of associated links we don't see remain unchanged.
4. The same is true for the present visible number (131). There are still an estimated 131 movie links on this page. Since this is the case, there remains the simple math: 131 + 265 = 396. This is the total number of immediate movie options each patron has for accessing a PARTICULAR kind of movie we would like to see.
5. To illustrate, let's say, aside from other great adventures, we like Tom Hanks' flicks. As we're moseying through the index, we notice his name. We also notice the link leads to the 4-Movie Collection - in one area - as opposed to scattered. Or maybe we're Dreamworks fans. Don't know how long their current package is going to have the 17-Movie Collection immediately accessible like this, but at least as long as they're do-able for the time being, it only takes seconds to scan the titles with our eyes to learn which we'd rather order. This is what's meant by having "immediate Movie options." The more, the better.
6. In summary: Number of visible live movie text links on this page: 131; Associated number of Sets : 54, tabulated at approximately 265-movie strong; Chances we've got to locate more great streams to help make our days and nights? Well, at least from this page, there are 396. One page.
That's the approximate number of virtual morsals of audio-visual entertainment represented here... ...
"Movie Index 101." Don't mention it! All patrons are immensely valued - especiallly your time. Thank you for sharing it. - R.A.E.
More Hotdogs, Please!
Great memory material for quite a few movie fans. How about the original Star Trek and Stars Wars Movies...
Even more Avatar and the Original Animated Lion King. Jungle book, Pirates of the Caribbean, more, more, and more. In fact, there are some motion pictures we may've forgotten all about - but not because they weren't any good but for reason of all the other things going on in our lives. How about Black Panther, Thor Ragnarok, and the Classic Wonder Woman 2017. All here.
MOVIE INDEX 101